Support the South Main Demonstration Project
Become a Community Partner!
If you are a non-profit, educational, or government institution. Becoming a Community Partner is the best way to support us right now. Community Partners:
- Go on record supporting the project, and allow us to use their logos in our outreach materials.
- Pledge to help out in some way as the project develops (either monetary or in-kind donations).
If you are interested in being a Community Partner, please contact us.
Become a Corporate Sponsor!
We are in the process of creating our sponsorship package for businesses and corporations. Sponsorship benefits will include: advertising in our publications and at the site, product displays, use of our space for your events, etc. While we are not yet accepting corporate sponsors, if you are interested, please contact us, and we will put you on our list.
Volunteer with Us!
We are always looking for volunteers to join us. Currently, we are looking for:
- Expert advising: areas include Legal, Marketing, and Fundraising.
- Website development and contact management.
- Outreach and Fundraising Track: This is our core volunteer group. We are looking for volunteers to join us for a 6 month period minimum and at least 5 hours per week. You will start with admin work and/or research tasks to get familiar with the project, but soon will be getting out into the community, spreading the word about our initiative and helping us raise money. Volunteers can stay on as the project progresses to become leaders in this initiative.
If you are interested in Volunteering, please contact us.